Registration opening February 8th, 2018
Entries posted online will have to be completed by sending the paper form
All cars built within 1971 are allowed to the event (up to and including the 5th Grouping)
The Organising Committee will also allow at their discretion a maximum of 20 cars of particular historic and collectable interest built within 1976.
Cars must have at least one of the following valid sports papers:
- FICHE ACI SPORT of historic Regularity;
- HTP FIA or HTP ACI;
- Type Certificate or ASI Identity
- FIVA Passport;
- Certificate of registration at the AAVS Historical National Register
Participants (pilots and navigators) should also submit:
- Identity document
- A.C.I card (pilot and navigator)
- A.C.I Sport License (pilot and navigator)
- Medical certificate if expired according to the online procedure
- Driving licence.
For those who do not have it, the “ACI SPORT Regularity Card” that is valid for a single event, complete with personal insurance. It can be requested by selecting the designated box in the application form
foreign cars must have at least one of the following valid sports papers:
- FIA historic car permit;
- FIVA identity card;
- Written authorisation from A.S.N if it does not belong to the EU
Competitors who do not have the above documents at the time of registration will not be admitted to the competition.
Special participation fee excluding the two overnight stays, Friday dinner and Sunday lunch.
Custom Conditions for Teams or Groups
from 4-6 crews, 7-10 crews, 11 crews and more
Special rate for local crews
Car-leepers (limited positions)
Contact the Altitude Events office
tel. +39 (0)577/996673 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org